Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
This role involves providing a high quality, responsive and efficient housing management service to residents and leaseholders and being the first point of contact for all housing management and repairs enquiries from residents.
The successful candidate will possess experience in a customer service, administration or housing role together with the ability to develop office systems and supervise staff.
The successful candidate will also possess excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, supervisory, report writing, organisational and customer service skills and the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and a range of other IT packages to a high standard.
- Provide a high quality, responsive and efficient housing management service to residents and leaseholders.
- Be a first point of contact via telephone and email for all new, inbound housing management and repairs enquiries from residents.
- Support the work of the Area Operations Manager, Resident Services Manager, Tenancy Officers and Income Officers. Assist in the provision of day to day housing management service to tenants and leaseholders.
- Ensure that all activities undertaken are carried out to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in accordance with WATMOS’ policies and procedures.
- Cover the work of other housing team as required by the Area Operations Manager e.g. during holidays and absence.
For further information pleasee see our Recruitment Information pack
Closing Date: Sunday 2nd October 2022 (23:59)