Tenant Services Administrator - FTC until March 2023
We currently have a vacancy for a Tenant Services Administrator on a fixed term contract.
The Tenant Services Administrator will be responsible for the provision of a professional customer focused front line service for Hightown`s internal and external customers and visitors to Hightown House.
The post holder will provide administrative support across the Housing, Lettings, Income Recovery and Reception teams. The role requires a flexible approach and will work as part of a team delivering a professional service to customers of Hightown, colleagues and any visitors to the Association.
Previous office administration experience is essential.
- Competent typing skills with the ability to format documents
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrable experience in dealing with queries and complaints whilst maintaining an excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Office (including excel) with ability to be self-servicing in letter writing
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Able to use own initiative in dealing with a wide variety of people
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
£24,333pa for a 35 hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
Closing date: Monday 31st October 2022
Interview date: Friday 11th November 2022
Candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience as the vacancy may close at short notice if there is a high volume of applications.
To apply for this position please click the link below and complete an online application form.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.