We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, cheerful and committed person to work 35 hours per week/39 weeks per year in our school as a School Business Manager. The role will include close liaison with the Headteacher and the SLT.
The successful candidate will become part of a vibrant, welcoming and inclusive team and school community. Our school ethos and culture help us create a great atmosphere to work in and a smile or laugh each day is unavoidable.
As School Business Manager, we know that you will often be the first person our visitors meet, so friendliness, professionalism, warmth, energy and a smile will be essential to your day-to-day role.
The successful candidate will:
* be responsible for the day-to-day management of all support staff.
* contribute to the development of the school and provide strategic leadership and management as part of the Senior Leadership Team.
* provide financial advice and guidance to the Headteacher and Governors of strategic financial planning.
* play an active role in developing collaborative partnerships with other schools and outside agencies.
* be responsible for ensuring that business management and support services develop appropriately and operate in accordance with statutory regulations and that high levels of service are provided.
* act as the Data Protection Officer
* be proactive in generating further income from the school's excellent facilities
* be competent and effective in utilising and creating systems to share understanding of the schools budget with SLT and Governors
A visit to our school is highly recommended: we'd welcome the opportunity to meet with you and give you a tour.
Bollington Cross CE Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people. The successful candidate must demonstrate that they are fully committed to our safeguarding policies and procedures. Pre-employment checks and references will be sought and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2022 12.00pm
Interviews: Week beginning 7th November 2022