Full Time KS2 Teacher Required (M1-M6) to commence 1/1/2023
St Werburgh’s & St Columba’s Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced full time KS2 practitioner who is enthusiastic, committed to child centred learning and who really understands child development. The ideal candidate will be well trained, demonstrate a strong knowledge and understanding of the education system and will be able to work effectively as part of a highly collaborative team.
The governors are looking for the successful candidate to: share our school values and uphold our school’s ethos. Have a vision of excellence and a commitment to the highest standards. Have the ability to inspire, motivate and support our children.
We can offer:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and aspiring pupils.
- Supportive governors, parish and families.
- Committed and highly motivated staff.
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment with a rich cultural diversity.
- A commitment to continued professional development
Can you share with us?
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility.
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement.
- Excellent classroom practice.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A good sense of humour!
- The ability and willingness to take on a subject lead role.
You are most welcome contact our school to discuss the role or arrange a visit email@example.com. Please visit the school website for more information about our school https://www.lovelearnlaugh.org.uk
Closing date: 11th October 2022 9am
Provisional interview date: 14th and 17th October 2022
Applications must be submitted on the attached Catholic Education Services application form. Completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governors and all at St Werburgh's and St Columba's Catholic Primary School place the highest regard on the safety of all the children in our care and full safeguarding checks including an enhanced DBS check will be carried out before a contract and appointment is confirmed. An online search will be conducted of shortlisted candidates as part of our due diligence and recruitment process.