· Full Time - Monday to Friday.
· Home working with in-person presentations and board meetings as required. Short term contracts and secondments considered
· Fixed term until April 2025
The Rough Sleeper Initiative (RSI) is a county service leading in the delivery of multi-disciplinary support to rough sleepers and homeless clients. The service is focused on long term recovery pathways with trauma informed practice at its core. The service is being delivered by a range of statutory partners with the aim of exploring and evidencing how integrated delivery improves outcomes for our client group.
The service is looking for an experienced Systems analyst to join their growing team and ensure that their systems operate efficiently. The role will be the cornerstone of the team and working closely with our systems provider to creating innovative data solutions and comprehensive presentations for strategic boards and commissioners.
The service is seeking candidates with significant relevant experience
The successful systems developer & programme lead will have a range of responsibilities, including:
· System Development -Maintaining the systems used within the service
· Induction and systems training programmes for new members of the team
· Responsible for recording and cleansing data identified in bi-weekly team meetings
· Evaluating existing data recording and identifying gaps or areas for improvement
· Creating reports and dashboards for key members of the team
· Identifying and resolving any potential data risks
· Developing reports and presentations using appropriate software
· Coordinating a shared countywide website for homeless support services, steered through the East Sussex Housing Forum.
· Capturing Service User Involvement within systems design
The postholder will also support with
· Monitoring project funding streams and KPI contract requirements.
· Performance outcomes for projects commissioned through the service
· Creating visual aids for the service, including mapping service structures and material for governance boards.
· Contributing to partnership pathway and protocol agreements.
The appointee should be highly adaptable as the role evolves with new project strands and available technology.
Further details with the essential requirements for the role can be found in the job description/person specification attached.
Closing date: 10/10/22 at Midnight