St. Oswald's CE Primary School, Ronald Ross Avenue, Bootle, L30 5RH Tel 051 525 4580
The Governors of St. Oswald's CE Primary School are looking to appoint a part time Cleaner to commence in November 2022.
Governors are looking to appoint a Cleaner to join our successful team.
The successful candidate will need to display the following attributes:
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An ability to ensure that high standards of cleanliness are upheld throughout the school.
- Emergency cleaning as and when required.
- A high level of patience
We can offer:
- A warm, family orientated school based on Christian faith
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils, staff, families and Governors
- A commitment to your professional development
- A variety of strong extra-curricular provision and extended services
- An up to date, modern working environment
A school with high standards and expectations of staff, Governors, pupils and parents.
A supportive team committed to developing the teaching and learning throughout the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to upholding the Christian ethos of the school.
- Has a high level of enthusiasm, energy, flexibility and a sense of humour.
- Has high expectations of children’s learning and their behaviour.
- Has high expectations of themselves professionally.
- Can show an ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Be totally committed to the safeguarding of our children.
- Has an understanding of pupils living in difficult circumstances.