- To deliver the overarching Community Protection Directorate’s risk reduction strategy with particular reference to vulnerable groups.
- To act as Safeguarding first point of contact on District, including representing Service at multi-agency meetings, undertake risk assessments and train crews and staff of safeguarding processes.
- To support, facilitate and co-ordinate delivery of district and service wide community safety activity in order to deliver the objectives within the Service Community Safety Plan.
- Attendance at Key Community Safety Partnership Meeting’s at District and County Level representing the Fire Service.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of relevant Service policy at station level.
- Provide support / advice to Fire Station teams for community safety activity.
- Support the youth engagement team in delivering youth engagement activity on district including LIFE and Prince’s Trust programs.
- Manage and coordinate activity contained within the Community Safety Calendar.
- Identify opportunities for Volunteers to meaningfully contribute to service delivery of all aspects of CFS Work.
- Provide support and resources to volunteer supervisors to enable them to deploy their teams effectively.
- Provide regular updates on district activity and prepare local & county returns for NFCC approved national awareness campaigns.
- Research best practice from other services identifying any opportunities for appropriate initiatives to be adopted by Service.
- Budget Responsibility.
Closing Date: Monday 10th October 2022
Interview Date: Week commencing 24th October 2022
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Daniel Cinato on 07825 583879