Band D SCP6
Part time 21.60 Hours per week - 38 Weeks per year
- Do you have excellent organisation skills?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with a wide range of people?
- Do you enjoy a varied and challenging workday?
If so, the Governors invite applications from highly motivated, flexible and organised candidates who have energy and vision to join a caring, lively and committed team at Kilgarth Community Special School. The successful candidate will be a well-qualified, enthusiastic and highly motivated worker who will work operationally to support the smooth running of our outstanding school. The successful candidate will work alongside a small but experienced office team to fulfil their roles and responsibilities.
As an outstanding school, we can offer:
- a committed staff team and a friendly working environment
- a school that is committed to children’s academic development and well-being
- a commitment to professional development
- a highly supportive leadership team and Governing Body
Application forms for the above post are available online at www.wirral.gov.uk. Please return completed application forms with a supporting letter to Miss Jane Westlake, Headteacher at Kilgarth School.
Closing Date: Friday 7th October 2022
Interviews will take place on Thursday 13th October 2022
If you have not heard from the school by Monday 11th October 2022, you can assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.This post is subject to an Enhanced Level DBS check.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
Tel: 0151 652 8071