Royal Greenwich Trust School, part of the University Schools Trust, is an 11-18 comprehensive school in the heart of the community we serve.
In 2017, RGTS was established with an initial cohort of year 7 students and a sixth form provision. In September 2020, we opened our £14 million new wing and our inaugural cohort sat their GCSE exams in the summer of 2022.
This appointment presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in shaping the future of our growing learning community within our Business, Economics and Computing Faculty.
We are looking for colleagues who are:
Unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence in all aspects of their practice
Successful in working with young people and securing the best outcomes for them
Team spirited and prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done.
University Schools Trust (UST) is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Committed to providing an inclusive, transformational education for all students.
- Passionate about developing and working within a culture of academic excellence.
- Motivated to contribute directly to the growth and development of a thriving secondary school.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of a growing school with potential for leadership and career development.
- Design and deliver bespoke curriculum provision for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 students.
- Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice.
This is an exciting appointment for interested candidates you are encouraged to arrange an informal discussion with the Headteacher and/or to visit the school. These can be organised via the HR team:
HR Team, on 020 8312 5480 Ext. 2515 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org