M3 to UPS3
Part time 0.6
Required from 01/01/2023
The Governors of St. Andrew's CE (Aided) Primary School are looking to appoint a part time class teacher to join our outstanding school. The post will initially be in Year 3 . We offer a talented and highly supportive school team, together with engaged and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
We are looking for an inspiring teacher who will care for, enthuse and motivate our children, delivering excellent teaching and learning. This teacher will also actively support the Christian ethos of the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about teaching and inspiring children to learn
- is an exceptional teacher with experience in Key Stage 2
- is able to work creatively, innovatively and develop pupils' self-belief
- is able to deliver excellent pastoral care
- is able to work flexibly, adapting your teaching to the needs of learners
- enjoys working as part of a high performing team
We will offer:
- an incredibly happy working environment
- a dedicated team of professional colleagues
- an exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families
- a supportive leadership team
- enthusiastic and inventive pupils who will impress and challenge you
- parents and carers who enjoy being involved in their child's education
- a range of CPD opportunities
Visits to the school are warmly welcome on Wednesday 12th Octoberat 4pm. Please contact the school office if you would like to attend on 0151 634 7782 or email email@example.com
The interview process is planned for week beginning 17th October 2022. The selection process will include a lesson observation and shortlisting will take place after this with interviews planned for the end of the week.
Please return the completed Diocese of Chester application form with a supporting letter to the Head Teacher, Mrs A. Lamkin , St Andrew's CE (Aided) Primary School, Townfield Lane, Bebington, Wirral, CH63 7NL.
Closing date: Tuesday 18th October at 12.00 noon
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
St Andrew's CE Primary School
Tel: 0151 645 7782