Do you have a proven track record of carrying out repairs and maintenance work? Then this will be the perfect job for you. We’re looking for an exceptional Multi Trade Operative who wants to make a difference and thrives in a challenging environment. The role will be based across the East and West Midlands region and you will be provided with a company van for work purposes.
You'll be an essential member of the Direct Repairs department, who works within a dedicated team providing a comprehensive, efficient, and responsive property service delivery. You'll provide clear structure and support to operatives and other members of your team in managing repairs effectively from issue to completion and final quality assurance. You'll successfully deliver the works required to a high quality, and as detailed within the order, to maximise first time fix criteria, appointment objectives, enhance resident satisfaction, with efficient working practices. You'll carry out works as booked by appointment times within the contractual obligations.
Please note that there will be some requirement to work an out of hours service.
What you’ll need
- A proven track record of working in Social Housing/Maintenance/Construction industry
- A relevant trade qualification and/or experience in relation to building maintenance & repairs
- A thorough working knowledge of all the statutory and regulatory rules and/or codes of practice that underpin the delivery of an efficient and effective property related direct labour service
- A valid UK driving licence and the ability to travel between sites and offices across all regions
- The ability to submit presentable and accurate paperwork including PDA database information as per requirements of the contract to establish works are carried out and coding costing information is obtained.
Advert closing date: 28th November 2022 at 23:59pm. Please note, we reserve the right to close the advert early if we receive a high number of applicants.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.