Extended Services Assistant
Position: Teatime club Assistant
Hours: 3.30pm-6.00pm Monday-Friday
Salary: Scale point 03
Start Date: ASAP
St Saviour’s C of E school (part of Genesis Education Trust) requires an assistant for our Teatime club to assist in the day to day organisation and delivery of extended service.
The successful candidate will organise activities, ensure snacks and refreshments are provided to children and ensure that they are supervised at all times.
Do you have:
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals.
- Ability to initiate exciting and inspiring ways to engage pupils.
- Ability to work using your own initiative.
- Good Communication skills
- Experience of working with children of primary age
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
If you are interested in the position please request an application form and Job Description from Alison Brown, contact details below.
Early application is encouraged as we review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the stated deadline
Please submit your application to Alison Brown.