- Employer: Brent Council
- Reference: 771
- Published: Thu 03/11/2022, 12:09 PM
- Closing on: Sun 27/11/2022, 23:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Salary: Salary range: Leadership Range [L21 – L27 £77,011 - £92,285 inclusive of a 6% payment on account of the responsibility for The Opal School]
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Fryent Primary School, Brent
More InformationMore about this employer
Fryent Primary School - Headteacher
payment on account of the responsibility for The Opal School]
Hours of work: Full Time
Excellence in Everything
- An innovative and inspirational leader who can create a shared vision for the whole school community
- Dedicated to children achieving the very best outcomes
- Passionate about continuous improvement in teaching and learning, uncompromising in their commitment to providing pupils with a well-rounded education; through a creative and challenging curriculum.
- A highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Community focussed and committed to working in partnership with parents and other stakeholders
- Ambitious for the school to improve on its previous best to challenge and attain the best possible outcomes for the whole school community
- a rich and diverse community where our children and parents make a significant contribution to the life of the school
- inquisitive and polite children who work hard and achieve well
- staff who are eager to develop professionally and provide the best possible learning opportunities for all children
- an innovative and forward thinking leadership team who work effectively
- a well resourced school with a committed and aspirational Governing Body that provides both support and challenge to the school
- The Opal School. A pioneering approach to educating children with autism alongside mainstream
- an opportunity to shape and lead the school’s response to the Government’s White paper on Academisation.
If you have a passion for celebrating diversity, the drive to secure continuous improvement, and the determination for our school to continuously strive for excellence, the Governing Body would be delighted to hear from you.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and personalised appointments can be arranged by contacting the school at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 8205 4047
Closing date: Sunday, 27 November 2022 (23:00)
Shortlisting: Wednesday, 30November 2022
Interview(s): Wednesday, 7 December 2022 and Thursday, 8 December 2022
Fryent Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
All organisations and individuals who work with children and young people or are involved in providing services for them have a duty to safeguard and promote their welfare.
We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding, and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The London Borough of Brent values the diversity of its community and aims to have a workforce that reflects this and therefore encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Applications are particularly welcome from people with a disability as they are under-represented across the London Borough of Brent.
Before joining the London Borough of Brent, you will need to provide your National Insurance (NI) number and undergo a Home Office Standard I.D. check.