Supporting children with Special Educational Needs
27.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, term-time only • Starting as soon as possible, fixed term contract
£21,974 - £23,616 (depending upon experience) pro rata for part-time hours (Actual salary £13,812 - £14,844 per annum)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support some of our delightful children who have additional educational needs.
We are looking for the right person who:
• Is able to form positive relationships with children and support them to learn.
• Has good interpersonal skills and works well as a member of a team.
• Has a good standard of maths and English.
• Is creative and flexible and enjoys making use of the natural environment.
In return, we will offer you:
• A friendly, supportive atmosphere, with supportive colleagues, parents and governors.
• An outstandingly beautiful and tranquil working environment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by the Headteacher, Mrs Victoria Harrall.
Please contact the school office to make an appointment – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can be found on the school website https://www.theroyalschool.org.uk/website
Applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews may be undertaken upon receipt of applications.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The opportunity will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure along with other relevant employment checks. We are committed to securing equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider