C&SH Scheme Manager - Fletcher Way
Who we are looking for
We`re keen to recruit an individual who shares and demonstrates our values, which are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
If you share our values, we`d love you to work for us.
About the role
You`ll take ownership for empowering our key workers within the scheme on a day to day basis as they deliver exceptional support to our eight service users who have learning disabilities. You will be an enthusiastic leader who can motivate and provide guidance to your team as they support each individual to become more independent, and where possible move them on into the community. You will be involved in staff supervisions and budget settings whilst ensuring the support provided is in line with their agreed support plans whilst developing the service so it can be the best it can be. This role will also require managerial shifts covering the weekend.
Do you want a role where no two days are the same?
As an experienced Scheme Manager, you`ll be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to review and critique service user support plans and risk assessments
- A positive attitude towards the people we support
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- The ability to supervise staff effectively
Please can you complete one side of A4 outlining why you want the job and how you meet the criteria. Please email your response to recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- £29,076 pa for a 37.5 hour week
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Fully paid DBS
At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and supports people. In Hertfordshire, we provide high-quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities and we are looking for a fantastic Care and Supported Housing Scheme Manager to join our team based at our scheme in Hemel Hempstead who has the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference.
Closing Date: Sunday 4th December 2022
Interview Date: Tuesday 13th December 2022
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search