PHP Developer/C# .NET Developer
This role provides a rare opportunity to have significant influence across the Council and its residents. Working as part of a small team of Developers with Senior Application Analysts and our Solution Architect, you will be working on a wide range of exciting projects key to our Digital Transformation Strategy focussing on our customer needs and embracing our digital priorities – One Council, Efficient Workforce, Demand Management, Economic Growth and Smart Borough https://democracy.tmbc.gov.uk/documents/s39048/Digital%20Strategy.pdf through mobilisation, system integration and process automation.
We are seeking a Developer to strengthen our small and expanding team to help us deliver our digital transformation to become an authority where the communities and businesses we serve engage and transact with us responsively and seamlessly, to make our frontline services more intuitive and responsive through automated inter departmental workflow, embedding mobile working solutions
We’ll need you to support organisational change as we move away from legacy systems to Cloud based SaaS solutions.
You certainly won’t be bored. One day you will be developing a solution or an extension to an existing solution, improving processes and efficiencies through system integration, walking through the changes with the relevant business area the next providing support and maintenance for existing business solutions either 3rd party or developed inhouse.
You will have strong experience of at least one of the following:
- PHP required for website/customer portal development - creating customer digital journeys for citizens and providing workflow efficiencies through automation with predictive analysis for business area
- C# .NET Azure DevOps to design, develop and maintain software designed in house
Your tasks will include:
- Design, develop and maintain software to support the Council’s needs identified from business process mapping and reengineering workshops with our frontline services.
- Working closely with Developers, Senior Application Analysts, and business units
- Predictive Analytics - developing business intelligence dashboards using Power BI
- Supporting and maintaining existing business systems – both internal and 3rd Party
If you would like further information about this role then please email email@example.com (Direct candidates only, strictly no agencies)