We are recruiting for Leisure Attendant position to support Cantley Park Sports Hub, Wokingham and Farley Hill 3G pitch, Arborfield in the daily operations.
We have several sites including Cantley Park as Wokingham's primary site for a variety of sports including football with a 3G pitch and a number of grass pitches, tennis, hockey, cricket and archery.
Our additional sports facilities include - Cantley Park, Emmbrook 3G, Montague Park 3G and Farley Hill 3G.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- To provide a clean and safe environment for users of the 3G football & hockey site
- To maintain the smooth transition between sessions
- To provide a professional support on behalf of Wokingham Borough Council
- To help monitor noise patterns for car park and 3G sites
- To be responsible for the end of day security at selected sites
- Assist with the Lettings; bookings, set up of equipment, supervision of evening lettings
- To liaise with school/club staff around equipment and goal usage
- During busy periods, support the Cantley Café
- IT skills are desirable
- Full induction and training included
- Driving Licence & vehicle required
- Casual contract including Evenings and weekends
Closing date: 11pm, 27th November 2022.
For an informal discussion, please contact: Glenn Goudie on firstname.lastname@example.org
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates for this role will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.