- Employer: Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council
- Reference: RH/22/219248
- Published: Mon 14/11/2022, 14:18 PM
- Closing on: Fri 30/06/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours
- Hours: 0 hours per week, Casual basis, to work as and when required.
- Salary: £24.4698 per hour for Tutoring, inclusive of holiday pay, preparation, planning and assessment and £12.4253 per hour for Learner Support inclusive of holiday pay
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: 53 Cambridge Road, Seaforth, Merseyside
Post 19 Tutor (Accredited and Non Accredited Programmes) Casual
Casual basis - as and when required
Post 19 Tutors - for Accredited & Non-Accredited Programmes
£24.4698 per hour for Tutoring, inclusive of holiday pay, preparation, planning and assessment
£12.4253 per hour for Learner Support inclusive of holiday pay
Are you a qualified tutor, passionate about your subject and committed to providing a holistic approach to learners’ success? If this sounds like you…
Come and join our team at Sefton Community Learning Service. We are looking for individuals who can make a significant difference in the personal development and skills growth of our adult learners.
It is an exciting time to join the team, we are looking for new ways to grow and develop our delivery by being more creative, innovative, and versatile in our approach to teaching through blended, distance and classroom-based learning.
We require sessional tutors to deliver courses across any of the following subject areas:
- Education & Training
- Digital Skills
- Hospitality and Catering
- Family Learning
- Sign Language
- Flower Arranging
- First Aid
- Arts & Crafts
What we are looking for, tutors that have:
- Experience of teaching adult learners to gain a qualification is essential for the accredited programmes.
- An inspiring an innovative approach to teaching including online delivery.
- Commitment to provide high quality and efficient service to meet the needs of leaners, enabling all learners to reach their full potential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage and motivate learners.
- Experience of effective planning, delivery, and assessment.
- Flexibility to deliver borough-wide learning, supporting our wider communities.
- Flexibility to work different days and occasional evenings and weekend.
- Be aware of and comply with the service’s safeguarding and prevent procedures, reporting any concerns to the DSGO
- Will be aware of and comply with the service’s safeguarding and prevent procedures, reporting any concerns to the DSGO
The hours will be variable and based upon the number of courses requested by partners. Hours could be zero on occasion and substantial at other times
** Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis and interviews will be held regularly
(Ref ECF 20 07 87/20 07 86 for office use)
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s (unless specified on the advert).
Please fully complete the online application form.