Abbey School for Exceptional Children is a bespoke independent special school for children and young people with autism, whom may have additional learning difficulties and behaviours that challenge.
We are currently seeking to appoint multiple enthusiastic, proactive and hard-working Waking Night Residential Support Workers to support pupils who reside in our residential provision Abbey Green
The residential team of staff work in close partnership throughout the academic year with school staff and with families to ensure our pupils can enjoy a safe and nurturing environment. The role of the waking watch is to fully support the nightly needs of our young people to deliver the highest quality of care to those who reside in Abbey Green between the hours of 21:45 and 07:45. For further information please download the Recruitment Pack below which contains a detailed job description and person specification.
This is a permanent, full-time post and we are seeking to appoint for a start date as soon as possible.
- Competitive salary
- Suite of staff benefits including pension scheme
- Technology appropriate for your job
- Comprehensive staff training programme
- Access to WeCare which is a 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and much more
- Access to MediCash program for wellbeing benefits
- The opportunity to shape and improve the life chances of pupils with a disability, and in so doing, extend the prospect of an improved quality of life for family members and others
For further information please download the Recruitment Pack below which contains a detailed job description and person specification.
Please also vsiit https://www.abbeyschool.com/residential-support-worker-waking-nights/