Part-Time (7.08 hours per week - 11:55am to 1:20pm - 38 weeks per year) Permanent
Required from 4th January 2023
We are looking for a midday supervisory assistant who:
- Is a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has high expectations and aspirations of children, behaviour and personal development.
- Has a passion for supporting the needs of all children, especially those with SEND.
- Has a positive outlook and loves developing children’s learning.
Our children would like someone who is:
- Kind and helpful
- Enthusiastic, fun and always encouraging
- Firm, but relaxed and calm
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for formal interview, which is provisionally scheduled for week beginning 12th December.
Please refer to the employee specification for more detail about the requirements of the post.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please return your digitally completed application form and supporting letter (no more than 2 sides of A4, please) to Mrs Emma Johnson, Headteacher. Letters and application forms are to be emailed to:
If you have not been contacted about this post by Friday 9th December, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Closing date: 12pm, 6th December.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability
Greasby Junior School
Tel: 0151 677 1837