Paid weeks per year: 47.15 (inclusive of holiday entitlement)
Fixed Term: Until 31st August 2023 (in the first instance)
Start date: January 2023
The Governors of Rudyard Kipling Primary School and Nursery wish to appoint an inspiring, highly motivated and child centred Nursery Nurse to lead on our 2 year old provision within our thriving Nursery. The successful candidate will be qualified at level 3 and have proven experience working within EYFS.
About the role
- Be qualified at Level 3
- Recognise the importance of establishing positive relationships with every child
- Be an amazing practitioner who loves to engage and inspire young minds inside the Nursery and out
- Possess high expectations for every child
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement, always seeking to improve as a practitioner
- Have the ability to complete relevant administration to a high standard such as the statutory 2 year old progress checks
- Acknowledge every child for the individual they are and be able to work with them accordingly
- Have a nurturing philosophy at the heart of your practice
- Be a strong team player
We can offer you:
- A supportive induction process
- Opportunities for you to develop your practice
- A school which has nurture at the heart of everything we do
- A friendly, dedicated and caring staff team
- A lively, vibrant and stimulating learning environment
- Wonderful school grounds and Forest School
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BME or White Other background as well as those who identify as disabled, LGB, male or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce.
Please note that we do not accept a Curriculum Vitae as a form of application. The job pack and application form are available to download from http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/jobs/council-jobs. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to interview earlier than the date below should we receive a suitable application.
Closing date: 9am, Thursday 12th January 2023
Interview date: To be confirmed
How to apply: Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school office: Chalkland Rise, Woodingdean, Brighton BN2 6RH, email@example.com
Telephone: 01273 303328
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.