ASD Resourced Provision/SEND Teacher
Essex Primary School
“Everyone Valued, Everyone Challenged, Everyone Achieving”
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: MPS + SEN point
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Essex Primary School is looking for inspiring, highly motivated and experienced ASD Resourced Provision/SEN teacher to join our dedicated staff team.
Essex Primary School is a large, four form entry primary school, with a 156 place Nursery and an established Resourced Provision for pupils with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We currently have a 14 place Resourced Provision (RP), two places for every year. Resourced Provision pupils are included in classroom activities as and when appropriate. They also have planned small group sessions such as attention autism, life skills, music and cooking.
The successful candidate will work closely with the SEND Coordinator (AHT) to drive standards in teaching and learning in the Resourced Provision. The candidate will also be responsible for planning, teaching and maintaining up to date assessment records for these individual pupils.
Essex is seeking a teacher for the Resourced Provision who has:
• Worked in a school with a proven record of successful practice for SEND pupils
• Knowledge and understanding of working with pupils with autism
• Commitment to raising standards in teaching and learning catering for individual SEND needs
• The motivation, determination and energy to support the vision of Essex Primary School
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For successful candidates we will offer:
• An opportunity to make a positive difference to pupils’ learning
• Hardworking pupils who enjoy school and strive to succeed
• A supportive and enthusiastic team with excellent opportunities for CPD
TLRs are available for those with relevant Skills, Experience and Qualifications.
The School welcomes informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school and an initial conversation with the Head Teacher. Please contact Jas Seehra, School Business Manager. Telephone: 020 8472 0322 or Jaswant.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form and further details please apply online
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 30th November 2022
Interviews: Week beginning: Monday 12th December 2022
Essex Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
We are committed to ensuring equality and diversity in all aspects of employment at Essex Primary School.