Learning and Behaviour Mentor
Salary GLPC Scale 4 £25,629.00 to £27,059.00
(Actual salary £19,960.00 to £21,074.00)
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Start date: 01st January 2023
Are you creative, courageous and resilient and want to make a real, tangible difference to children and young people’s lives?
We have a fantastic opportunity for Learning and Behaviour Mentors at Eko Pathways School.
The ideal candidate will have successful experience as an Education Support Worker work across the full ability range in ideally an SEMH special school background. The successful candidate will have had experience of working with children that display challenging behaviour and have a range of strategies to support.
We expect high performance and high standards from all our staff and pride ourselves on our team approach and flexible and creative approach in meeting the needs of all our pupils.
Eko Trust and Eko Pathways School offer:
- An excellent induction programme including regular and frequent team debriefs
- Opportunities to take part in group supervision and reflection and in school coaching and to participate in the Eko SEMH schools network (Eko Pathways is one of two SEMH special schools in the Trust)
- Access to First Aid and Team Teach Training
- Opportunities to access professional development, including apprenticeships
- A very supportive and widely experienced team
- Access to School Advisory Service which includes GP consultations, counselling, referrals to physiotherapy and other specialist services at no cost
Closing date for letter of interest: Friday 02nd December 2022
Interviews will be held: week beginning Monday 5th December 2022
For more information regarding the post or to obtain an Application Form please contact Smitha Ravi, email: email@example.com .Eko Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A criminal record check via the DBS will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. A comprehensive screening process, including a disclosure check, will be undertaken on all applicants.