Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough Councils
Service Area: Customer First Resolution Team
Title: Customer First Resolution Team Advisor (Regulatory Services)
Grade: C £20,436 – £21,687
We are seeking an individual with drive and enthusiasm to join the Regulatory Services department in our Private Sector Housing team, who work closely with customers and businesses to deliver our services across Lewes District Council and Eastbourne Borough Council areas.
As a CFRT Advisor you will:
- Provide customer focused advice on a range of Private Sector Housing enquiries.
- Interact with customers across multiple channels - face to face, phone, letter, email, customer portal and a range of self-service and social media channels.
- Effectively handle cases in conjunction with Specialist Advisors.
- Process a range of applications, permissions and inspections.
- Provide support to a team of Specialist Advisors in managing databases, taking responsibility for the quality of data input and for updating the systems and the customer.
- Work with other team members to organise and manage workloads effectively, ensuring that all customer and performance standards and targets are achieved.
- Review and moderate reports and requests, proactively managing and resolving them where possible, or referring them to the relevant team or contractor using scripts and processes when required.
- Actively develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the councils’ processes and procedures.
We are looking for an individual that is results driven, customer focused and adaptable. Professionalism, together with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team towards shared goals, are essential.
Closing Date: 9th December 2022, midday