- Employer: Our Lady Mother of the Saviour Catholic Primary School
- Reference: Pri/22/220205
- Published: Mon 21/11/2022, 16:42 PM
- Closing on: Tue 03/01/2023, 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 7am – 10.30am & 2pm – 6pm, Friday 7am – 10am 2pm – 6pm
- Salary: £20,258 - £21,189
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Palacefields, Runcorn, Cheshire
With effect from 13th February 2023, the Governors of Our Lady Mother of the Saviour Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a self-motivated and effective Maintenance Officer. Hours of work are 37 hours per week, working across a split shift pattern. You will be required to carry out a full range of duties to provide for general security and maintenance of the school premises, to include handyperson activities, cleaning duties and supervision of school cleaning staff. You must be able to work well using your own initiative and be an efficient member of our school team. Effective communication skills, organisation and flexibility are essential.
Visits to the school are welcomed by prior appointment by contacting the school office on 01928711921 or by email at email@example.com
You may also contact Martin Gaskell ( Halton Caretaker Support) who will be able to give you further details about the post he is contactable by phone 07771977681 or email Martin.Gaskell2@halton.gov.uk
The successful candidate must be prepared to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life and support the inclusive ethos of the school. Joining a highly motivated team, you will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and keen to develop your own skills. Working alongside colleagues, you will be expected to deliver a stimulating, exciting, safe and caring experience.
- The opportunity to work in a school where “teamwork and mutual support are outstanding”
- A highly inclusive, supportive learning environment
- The opportunity to work with motivated pupils and supportive families
- Supportive governing body and a dedicated school team.
Our Lady Mother of the Saviour Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; pre-employment checks will be carried out, references will be sought and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant checks with statutory bodies.