Learning Support Assistant (LSA) – Level 2/3 Qualified
Term time only plus 5 Inset Days
Required for immediate start or January – July 2023
With a possibility of a permanent position from September 2023
Salary negotiable by experience
Number of pupil on Roll 214
St Mary’s is a very successful and over-subscribed, one-form entry Catholic School in the parish of Chingford, on the edge of Epping Forest.
The governors seek to employ an enthusiastic professional to join our friendly, well-resourced learning school environment.
We are looking for an LSA who is Level 2/3 Qualified & is RWI trained:
- Has a commitment to promoting and enhancing the Catholic ethos of the school;
- Is an outstanding and committed practitioner with high expectations of our children and themselves;
- Will energetically enrich the curriculum for all our children;
- Assist in the management and preparation of resources
We require someone who is able to use their knowledge and experience to raise the standards of achievement for ALL pupils and to encourage and support them to become independent lifelong learners.
We can offer:
- Children who have a positive attitude to learning;
- Supportive parents and governors who work together;
- Opportunities for further professional development.
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding children and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Further details and a CES Application Form are available on our website: www.stmaryschingford.com.
Visits by prior arrangement are warmly welcomed and strongly recommended and may be made by telephoning the school office on 020 8529 4723 or email: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 7 December 2022 (12 noon)
Shortlisting: 9 December 2022
Interview week commencing: 12 December 2022