Are you passionate about building relationships, ensuring our inclusive ethos is put into practice and can help one of our youngsters grow and develop, then please contact us to talk about how you could become an important part of small school family.
We are looking to appoint a 1:1 TA who can support a SEND child and preferably someone with experience, but we can offer training and support.
- Wishes to be a part of our friendly and committed school family.
- Is committed to helping every child reach their full potential.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, along with energy and enthusiasm.
- Must have GCSE Maths and English.
We can offer:
- Happy, well behaved children who really enjoy coming to school and have positive attitudes towards learning.
- A supportive staff and leadership team.
- An opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit to the school please contact us on 01628 622522 or email email@example.com
The application form is available on the school websitewww.larchfieldschool.co.uk
Closing date: Open until position has been filled.
Interviews to be held on receipt of suitable application.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidates.