MIS Exam Technical Officer
£33,351 - £34,341 per annum
Responsibility to the Senior Management Team (CMT), under the direct line management of the MIS & Exams Officer for the creation, maintenance and implementation of MIS & Exam systems to meet the internal and external reporting requirements of the Service.
- Maintain accurate and up to data Management Information System complex data through the current database for funding purposes.
- Undertake regular student reports, compile and publish to relevant authorities and statutory funding bodies, namely the Greater London Authority (GLA) and staff in line with service needs and under direction from the MIS & exams officer
Operation implementation/ inputting complex data to produce the following reports:
- Possible Duplicate Learners Report
- Unique learner number reports
- Updating learner information/recording data
- Full suite of RAS Reports
- Tutor Hours Report
- ILR Error clearing and ILR file generation for upload via Submit learner data (ESFA)
- Progression and destination data
- LARS updates and error correction
- Course amendments from spreadsheet reports – Quality data error check – General data input for Level 3 loans process and external project data collation and monitoring
- Updating learner information/recording data.
- Funding specification: support the MIS & Exam officer disseminate funding spec changes into enrolment system.
- Take part, as required, in the provision of weekend or other management cover for the Service or LBN. This will include both the occasional weekend.
Closing date: 28th November 2022
Please view MIS Exam Technical Officer Job Description
We are committed to creating an inclusive, anti-racist environment for all. When you apply for a job at Newham, your application is considered on its merits regardless of your age, disability, ethnicity, faith, gender identity or sexual orientation. If you share our vision and values, and you bring the experience and skills we need, that’s all that matters to us.
The London Borough of Newham has important responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. If you are appointed to a job that involves working with these groups, you may be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please attach your supporting statement, explaining in no more than x2 A4 sides why and how you meet the criteria for this role.
We practice anonymised recruitment. Please ensure that you remove all personal information from any documents that you upload.