The Governors at Grange wish to appoint an experienced, highly committed and motivated Nursery Nurse, to support in the classroom. You must have a passion for working with children and be able work well as part of a team. This is an excellent opportunity if you wish to further develop your experience of working in a school.
‘Growing the seeds for life long leaning’ is our motto and we believe that every child deserves the right to succeed.
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community and seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017)
We need a Nursery Nurse who:
- Has successful experience of working in an Early Years setting
- Has a warm personality and loves working with children
- Is highly organised and has a positive attitude towards work
- Is proactive and can work on their own initiative
- Has a good understanding of the EYFS framework
- Is passionate and enthusiatic about education learning and has a proven track record for raising attainment
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
- Can work well as part of a team
Grange is a one form entry primary school situated in Plaistow. We have easy access to an underground station and have a free car park. Please contact Mrs Akhtar on 0207 476 5146 for further details.
Closing: 9th December
Interview: WC 12th December 2022
Start date: ASAP