1:1 Teaching Assistant – AAD5028 - Grade 5
Full Time Salary £20043 - Actual Salary £ 6980 – Term Time only
Temporary - Linked to an individual child’s funding
15 hours a week - Working hours 9:00am – 12.00pm
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and highly motivated individual with passion and determination to ensure our children get the best possible experiences at Darnhall Primary School. This role is working on a one-to-one basis with an individual child in Year 5 with an Education Health Care Plan for additional cognition and learning needs. There will also be times when you work with small groups.
We are looking to appoint an individual who:
- Is able to provide effective support to promote academic progress and
- Can effectively support a learner with significant learning needs and a language delay.
- Has a commitment to the nurturing of all children.
- Can plan next steps and work with individuals and small groups of children.
- Inspires and motivates children, colleagues and the wider community.
- Is flexible in their working times in order to cater for children’s needs.
- Has high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour.
- Relevant and current training.
- Is able to liaise effectively with parents.
At Darnhall Primary School, we can offer:
- A supportive team who care deeply about providing our children with the very best education and as many chances in life as possible.
- Children who are excited about the opportunities that we offer and have the confidence and skills to be able to enjoy them and be ready for their next stage of education.
- A calm, nurturing and purposeful working environment, which reflects positive relationships and our school values of ‘Friendship, Following Rules, Responsibility, Resilience, Honesty and Fairness’.
Closing date: Friday 9th December at 12 noon
Start Date of successful candidate: As soon as possible