We are a large primary school who values the contribution our staff make to our pupils’ experience and our friendly school community. We are looking for a person who has excellent inter-personal skills and who is able to work as part of the team, with colleagues, parents and children.
This post has become available due to an increase in the number of children with Education and Health Care Plans within our school.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Be dedicated, resilient and enthusiastic with a passion for providing exciting and positive learning experience and outcomes for all
- Be able to support successful learning across all key stages and support the learning of pupils with complex SEND
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour as well as inspire and motivate our
- Be supportive, nurturing and
- Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as
In return you will receive:
- A welcoming, friendly
- The support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Pupils who are eager to learn and a credit to the
- The opportunity for future career progression within the
Visits to the school will be offered to shortlisted candidate at time of interview.
Underwood West Academy is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include References, Health, Right to Work in the UK, DBS and a declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009. Appointment to this post is subject to a probationary period.