Colegrave Primary School
We are looking to appoint Teaching assistants to work with children that has complex ASD needs or children who have special educational needs. This could be with children that have ASD or PMLD (Profound and Multiple difficulties). There may also be some opportunity to work as class based Teaching Assistant.
Preferred but not essential, candidates will have the following:
Candidates MUST have the following:
- Good level of written and spoken English
- A GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- A passion for education and learning
- A professional attitude to work
- Ability to work well as part of a team
We can offer:
- We are an Outstanding School graded by Ofsted in June 2017.
- Lead school for SCITTELS (Outstanding teacher training provider)
- Excellent CPD opportunity
- A committed, friendly staff
- Opportunity to work alongside outstanding practitioners
Please contact Caroline Lane, the School’s Business Manager on 0208-534-0243 for any further information.
Closing date and Shortlisting: Friday 6th January 2023
Start Date: TBC
Head Teacher: Tahreem Shaz-Vennus
Deputy Head Teachers: Nazia Ishaq and Abbie Ojkuwu
Colegrave Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.