An exciting opportunity in Waste Services is waiting for you! Lincolnshire County Council has a position available for working within the Contracts and Performance Team to help procure and manage contracts to ensure that our Waste Service is the best that it can be and that we offer and effective and efficient service.
About the Role
You will be responsible for reconciliation of contracts data to ensure data is correct for payment and is accurate to ensure that there is no over or under payments made. We are looking for someone who has an analytical mind who is able to provide excellent frontline services through assisting in the production of effective contract management to ensure that contractors comply with operational, service delivery, health and safety, environmental and statutory legal requirements ability to effectively collate, analyse and disseminate all data and statistics in a accurate and meaningful to a number of stakeholders.
Our small but busy team is responsible for delivering the procurement and management of contracts in the Waste Service and this is a unique opportunity to join our successful team and be an integral part of driving Waste Management in Lincolnshire forward.
If you are successful in securing this role you will become part of a bigger Waste Services Team which is strongly driven to achieve environmental improvements in an ever-growing and exciting sector.
We are looking for someone with experience in data analysis and contract management, experience or knowledge of waste services would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate. You must be:
- proactive, flexible, work autonomously with a positive approach.
- You will be experienced in effectively collating and analysing data and using the outputs to contribute to the contract management of the service
- You will have some knowledge of procurement procedures
- You will have the skills to be able to identify problems and provide solutions as early as possible.
- You have excellent IT skills with the ability to maintain records and confident handling data.
About Our Offer
Along with a competitive salary we are offering:
- A Contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount schemes and cycle to work
- Flexible working policies
- Career progression opportunities
- A generous annual leave entitlement plus the option to buy more
Further details can be found in our rewards and benefits brochure
If this sounds like the role for you, then please read through the full Job Description, before clicking apply! If you would like to know more about Lincolnshire County Council and our current vacancies then click on over to www.lincolnshire.gov.uk.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a CV application processes and as such it is imperative that your covering letter clearly states why you have applied, how you meet the essential and desirable criteria for the role (as set out in the attached Job Description) and what you feel you can bring to this role, the team and the wider County Council.
Applications will close on 11/12/22 and interviews will take place WC 19/12/22
For an informal discussion about the role please contact:
Rachel Stamp via email email@example.com
Best of luck with your application