- Employer: Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council
- Reference: RH/22/220958
- Published: Mon 28/11/2022, 14:18 PM
- Closing on: Fri 31/03/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours
- Hours: 0 hours per week, Casual basis, to work as and when required.
- Salary: £24.4698 per hour for Tutoring, inclusive of holiday pay, preparation, planning and assessment and £12.4253 per hour for Learner Support inclusive of holiday pay
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: 53 Cambridge Road, Seaforth, Merseyside
Post 19 Maths Tutor (Accredited and Non-Accred Programmes) Casual
Post 19 Maths Tutor - for Accredited & Non-Accredited Programmes
Casual basis - as and when required
£24.4698 per hour for Tutoring, inclusive of holiday pay, preparation, planning and assessment
£12.4253 per hour for Learner Support inclusive of holiday pay
Are you a qualified Maths tutor, passionate about your subject and committed to providing a holistic approach to learners’ success? If this sounds like you…
Come and join our team at Sefton Community Learning Services. We are looking for someone who can make a significant difference in the personal development and skills growth of our adult learners.
The successful applicant will be a qualified maths tutor with a strong knowledge of the subject, a wide experience and understanding of the delivery of functional skills, curriculum innovation and previously delivered maths at a range of levels
It is an exciting time to join the team, we are looking for new ways to grow and develop our delivery by being more creative and versatile in our approach to teaching through blended, distance and classroom-based learning.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of teaching adult learners to gain a qualification is essential for the accredited programmes.
- An inspiring an innovative approach to teaching including online delivery.
- Commitment to provide high quality and efficient service to meet the needs of leaners, enabling all learners to reach their full potential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage and motivate learners.
- Experience of effective planning, delivery, and assessment.
- Flexibility to deliver borough-wide learning, supporting our wider communities.
- Flexibility to work different days, occasional evenings, and weekend.
- Will be aware of and comply with the service’s safeguarding and prevent procedures, reporting any concerns to the DSGO
The hours will be variable and based upon demand and the number of courses requested by partners. Hours could be zero on occasion and substantial at other times
See links below for further details and an application form. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com. If you do not have Internet access, then call our 24-hour recruitment hotline on 0845 140 1040, or call in to the Transactional HR Team, 1st Floor, St Peter’s House, Balliol Road, Bootle, L20 3AB.