Are you someone who is passionate about making digital services and our CRM as easy as possible to use?
We’re looking for a talented CRM Technical Lead and Architect join our Digital and Change Team and help improve our digital services and experience.
We're taking steps to strengthen the digital services we provide and increase their use by our residents and communities. Integral to this will be an understanding of how to put customer needs at the centre of digital design and how to ensure CRM digital services are accessible and designed to make it easier for our customer's to interact with us.
We’re looking for someone with a fresh approach who can help rebuild and develop our service offering as we move to a new CRM platform. And someone who can help mentor our Development Team to deliver effective technical solutions. If you are commercially-driven and socially-minded and you want to work within a strong, forward thinking like-minded team you should seriously consider joining us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing the technical build of a crucial project to replace and improve our CRM systems
- Mentoring the different roles in the Development Team including developers, business analyst, and agile project manager
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and the Digital Development Manager to understand and prioritise effective technical solutions to deliver services digitally
- Using data to understand customer problems and priorities and underpin delivery of improved or new digital services which are easy to use
- Helping drive understanding of digital best practice across our organisation and articulating where our new CRM platform can help deliver or support both external and internal service delivery
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Experience helping develop Netcall Liberty Create CRM digital services across organisations
- Ability to give technical oversight and steer to digital projects and ensure any technical project interdependencies are identified and progressed effectively
- A proven track record of leading the design of high quality CRM digital services focusing on user needs
- Ability to function as a self-starter with strong communication skills, able to communicate recommendations, clearly, concisely and compellingly to senior stakeholders and the wider business
- Adaptability, flexibility and able to multi task
- Familiar with Microsoft Power Platform, Logic Apps and APIM
- Commitment to continuous development of their craft and pro-active engagement with best practice digital thinking and horizon scanning
Closing date: 12th December 2022, 11pm
Interview date: TBC
Please contact Brian Woodroof at email@example.com for further queries.
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date Note: We will close the application process early if there are sufficient quality applications.