Are you a talented educator with a big heart who shares our commitment to excellence and achieving the very best for all our pupils?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed classroom practitioner to appoint to the post of teacher of A-level Psychology with effect from January 2023. The ability to teach Religious Studies or Sociology in addition is highly desirable.
Garth Hill is a friendly and supportive school with a strong team ethos, excellent facilities and an exceptional professional development programme with great opportunities for further career development.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Superb CPD, including bespoke development opportunities from our outstanding ‘Teaching and Learning Team’
- Strong staff well-being culture and programme of events
- Four period day with 75 minute lessons
- Highly effective behaviour and inclusion system with ‘send out’ and support
- Centralised detentions to reduce teacher workload
- OFSTED ‘good’ (May 2019)
- Free use of on-site gym with rowing machines, cross-trainer, spin bikes and free weights.
- As a Bracknell Forest Local Authority school, staff also take advantage of Bracknell Forest employee benefits Staff benefits | Bracknell Forest Council (bracknell-forest.gov.uk).
Garth Hill College is a happy and vibrant place of learning. We are proud to be a genuinely comprehensive school and offer a wide and diverse range of excellent opportunities, inside and outside the classroom, that we believe enable our young people to develop exceptionally well both academically and personally.
Garth Hill College is committed to safeguarding children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a full disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please contact Ms S Barnes on email@example.com or 01344 421122 if you have any queries, would like more information or to arrange a visit to the school.
Only applications submitted on the official application form will be considered.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 09h00 ON MONDAY 12TH DECEMBER 2022
Please Note: Applications may be dealt with on receipt which may cause this position to close earlier than stated.