- Employer: Bracknell Forest Schools
- Reference: Pri/22/221753
- Published: Tue 06/12/2022, 9:41 AM
- Closing on: Sun 31/12/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Part Time
- Hours: To be confirmed
- Salary: TPS
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Bracknell Forest Schools, Berkshire
Primary School Teacher Job Share Register
Bracknell Forest holds a Job Share register for primary teachers as all our schools recognise the potential benefits and consider applications for job share working.
The register would enable qualified primary teachers to pair-up with other teachers from the list and apply for full-time positions.
We are looking for qualified primary teachers who will:
- have enthusiasm and passion for teaching young children
- be a very strong team player
- promote high quality, differentiated learning for all
- have an understanding of different teaching and learning styles
- be able to use ICT as an effective teaching tool
- have energy, flexibility and a good sense of humour
We will offer:
- opportunities for personal development
- forward thinking leadership teams
- supportive colleagues, parents and governors
- happy schools
If you would be interested in your contact details being included on such a register please complete the attached Information Form, you can contact us by telephone on 01344 354005 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your details are received we will distribute them to the Headteachers of our schools who will contact you directly, once an opportunity arises, to discuss the options available.
Prior to any interview you will be invited to visit the recruiting school and also complete a full application form.
How to Apply
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.