- Employer: Bracknell Forest Schools
- Reference: Pri/22/221776
- Published: Tue 06/12/2022, 11:43 AM
- Closing on: Fri 02/06/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Evenings, Flexible Hours, Part Time, Term Time
- Hours: Flexible hours with required attendance at meetings
- Salary: £11.73 - £16.46 per hour (including London Weighting) depending on experience
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Bracknell Forest Schools, Berkshire
Clerks for school Governing Bodies
We are supporting Bracknell Forest schools to fill their Clerk to Governor vacancies.
We are looking for highly organised and self-motivated individuals to provide full support to our school's Governors.
This is a key role, the Clerk makes an invaluable and vital contribution to the efficiency, effectiveness, productivity and legal compliance of the Governing Board ensuring the smooth running of meetings, preparing agendas and papers and taking accurate minutes.
You will need :
- a professional manner
- effective communication skills
- experience of effective record keeping
- strong IT skills
- a flexible attitude
- the ability to work well both on your own, using your own initiative, and as part of a team.
This role offers good flexibility with working hours and the ability to work from home.
You will receive a full induction and training on the role of the Clerk, provided by the Local Authority along with a termly Clerks Briefings.
If you feel you have the qualities to fill this essential and key role, please contact Governor Services on 01344 354069 for informal chat or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can apply to any individual schools adverts.
Full information on the scope and requirements for the role is attached.
How to Apply
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.