Income Team Leader
Starting salary £37,431pa with potential progression to £40,432pa on achieving designated skills and experience
37 hours per week (hybrid working)
Our aim is to put our customers at the heart of what we do, and we strive to ensure we provide the very best services all our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Income Team to oversee the operational delivery of our specialist income management service for current and former tenants.
Managing a team of Income Officers and Arrears Officers, you will ensure your team maximises income collection from both current and former tenants. You will manage the performance of the Officers whilst ensuring that tools and relationships with other departments and partner agencies are fully utilised to assist residents experiencing financial hardship in supporting residents maintain their tenancies and avoiding legal action.
This is a key role, and it will be up to you to provide a customer focussed, proactive, comprehensive income management service to the residents in Welwyn Hatfield.
- Experience of delivering an income management service
- Have experience of working with vulnerable people in a community setting
- Experience of managing a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills tailored towards a range of audiences
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to effectively manage and plan a varied workload
- Experience of dealing with customers displaying challenging behaviour
If you think you have the skills and enjoy a challenge, we’d like to hear from you.
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential in this post
Closing date for applications is 29 January 2023.
Assessments will be held on 2 February and interviews will be held on 7 February 2023.