Brentwood Borough Council has an exciting opportunity for the recruitment of a Housing Options Administrator. The successful applicants will support the Housing Options Team in everything from invoicing, letters, minute taking, contacting customers, inputting and updating data, system processing and much more.
You will have experience of administrative work, good IT skills and have worked in a customer focused environment previously. This role is fast paced and will vary from day to day with a variety of tasks being required which will assist your colleagues within the Housing Options Team.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven administrative experience required especially dealing with Microsoft Excel, word, and outlook.
- Be able to work closely in a team environment, left to self-manage their working day to meet output levels.
- Demonstrable evidence of working in a customer service/focussed environment
- Have good prioritisation and attention to detail
- Have ‘pride’ in your work and ambition to want to deliver our service to high standards
- Have a positive attitude when dealing with Customers.
This position is for a 12 month fixed term contract.
For an informal discussion please contact Marie Gentgall on 01277 312 500.
Brentwood Council is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. People with disabilities will be offered an interview where they meet the Essential Criteria on the Person Specification.