- Employer: Brine Leas School
- Reference: SEC/23/225425
- Published: Tue 17/01/2023, 9:23 AM
- Closing on: Thu 30/03/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Part Time, Term Time
- Hours: 25 hours per week, 3:30pm to 8:30pm (Monday to Friday), 52 weeks per year
- Salary: Grade 2 £10.60 per hour
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Audlem Road, Nantwich , Cheshire
Job Title – Cleaning Operative
School – Brine Leas School
Local Authority – Cheshire East
Salary – Grade 2 £10.60 per hour
Job Type –3:30pm to 8:30pm (Monday to Friday), 52 weeks per year
Start date – As soon as possible
The governors, staff and students at Brine Leas School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working within a team. In return, we can offer you a supportive and varied job in a pleasant educational setting.
Our core values are Trust, Respect, Optimism, Courage, Resilience, Inclusion and Equality.
If you believe that you possess the necessary qualities to meet the requirements of this post and you are aligned with our values, then we welcome your application.
Any queries should be made to Mrs Sharon Houghton,
Brine Leas School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Further information and the online application form can be found on the school’s website.
For an informal chat please call 0270 625663 and ask to speak to the HR Department.