- Employer: Wyre Council
- Reference: WYRE/23/225246
- Published: Mon 16/01/2023, 9:29 AM
- Closing on: Tue 31/12/2030, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Evenings, Flexible Hours, Full Time, Job-Share, Part Time, Term Time, Weekends
- Hours: Various Working Patterns Available
- Salary: £0 - £150,000
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Civic Centre, Breck Rd, Poulton-le-Fylde , Lancashire
Wyre Borough Council Talent Pool
Working at Wyre Council can be extremely rewarding with a variety of opportunities to progress and develop your career.
We offer a range of rewards and benefits including competitive local government salary, excellent pension benefits, hybrid working, free onsite parking and extensive personal development opportunities that allow you to develop and grow.
If you want to work for an organisation that’s committed to making a real difference to residents, then register your interest with us today by joining our talent pool.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.