Required as soon as possible
Fixed Term Contract for this Academic Year
Working 14 hours per week; 2 days from 8.30 – 4.30pm, term time only
We are looking for:
- A dedicated, highly adaptable and skilled Child Psychotherapist with play skills to work with pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties in our school.
- A relevant therapeutic qualification approved by UKCP, ACP or BACP and accreditation/registration with a relevant professional body.
- A proven track record and ability in working with vulnerable children and families. Previous experience of working in a primary school is advantageous.
- An excellent communicator who is enthusiastic, proactive and creative.
- A good understanding of educational settings.
We can offer:
- A well-being school where our own health and well-being is part of keeping pupils at the centre.
- An exciting environment where supporting vulnerable children is a top priority.
- Outstanding pupils who speak 54 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further.
- A supportive and inspiring team to grow with.
- An award winning and vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards.
- A Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended – please contact Ms J Hastings, School Manager, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Application packs to be downloaded from the Vacancies page of the school’s web site which can be accessed via the Apply button. Completed application forms to be e-mailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 3rd February 2023 at Noon
Interview date: 8th February 2023.
Norbury School is committed to the safeguarding of all children; all offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check and online social media checks.
Norbury School, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ. www.norburyschool.harrow.sch.uk