- Employer: Lunt's Heath Primary School
- Reference: Pri/23/225818
- Published: Thu 19/01/2023, 11:18 AM
- Closing on: Mon 06/02/2023, 18:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Salary: £56,796 - £62,561
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: 2 Wedgewood Drive, Widnes, Cheshire
Thank you for your interest in the role of Deputy Head at Lunt’s Heath Primary School, we are a two-form entry primary school (NOR: 420) and we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic leader to work alongside the Headteacher as we continue to seek to provide an excellent education for our children that will prepare them for life beyond school. Our goal is summed up in our vision statement: Appreciate, Aspire, Achieve
We can offer you:
A collaborative, hard-working School Leadership Team, Subject Leaders and Curriculum Leaders with expertise in a range of areas.
A supportive, well-informed Governing Body.
A dedicated, motivated and hard-working staff who value professional development, support and feedback.
Support and professional development that places an emphasis on research informed CPD for all staff.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to support teachers across the primary range in achieving the highest standards in attainment and progress?
- Have exceptional leadership, management, and communication skills to motivate and develop staff, pupils and the whole school community, to secure sustainable improvement?
- Want to be part of a forward-looking school, and recognise how collaborative working benefits outcomes and life chances for children?
Closing date for applications – 12pm – Monday 6th February
Shortlisting – Tuesday 7th February
Lesson Observations – Friday 10th February
Interviews - Thursday 16th February
Applicants should note that the successful candidate will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure. Further information regarding the disclosure scheme is available on www.disclosure.gov.uk