- Employer: Horsham District Council
- Reference: CR1564
- Published: Mon 23/01/2023, 9:22 AM
- Closing on: Wed 03/05/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: Various working hours
- Salary: Various hourly rates of pay
- DBS Check: No
- Location: West Sussex, Horsham
More InformationMore about this employer
Casual Polling and Count Vacancies
Are you interesting in helping to run the May 2023 election?
We have vacancies for Poll Clarks, Presiding Officers and Count Staff.
4 May 2023
Polling stations: 6.30am - 10.30pm
- £213.50 - Poll Clerk
- £310 - Presiding Officer
5 May 2023
The count: 9am - may continue into the evening.
- £9.00/hr + £20 fixed fee
The rates of pay for the 2023 election will be confirmed in February, and are due to increase.
Full, paid training will be provided, plus travel expenses.
Once staff have told us they're available and provided the required information, we'll allocate on a first-come, first-served basis.
Visit our Work at an election page to find out more and apply.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.