Parklanes Wykeham Childcare Ltd
21 Barton Road, Hornchurch, Essex, RM12 4AA
Website – www.childcare-pwc.co.uk
Email – email@example.com
Contact: Mrs. Beverley Nicholls 07752546910
Early Years Assistant / Early Years Educator
Hours: Full Time, Term Time + 3 weeks (41 weeks)
Salary: Dependent on experience/qualifications
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant, growing childcare setting, with existing quality and experienced staff wanting to build on our existing strengths and on our Outstanding Settings, DDA Recognised Accessible childcare, quality mark approved daycare setting.
Parklanes Wykeham Childcare is a leading quality childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education. We are constantly investing in our staff and facilities to ensure our settings are the best places for children to grow and develop. We have a number of provisions in Havering and Redbridge catering for children aged from 2 to 11 years. We offer breakfast, preschool, after school and holiday care, catering for busy parents needs.
Our benefits include:
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ incentives for all colleagues
- Excellent career opportunities
- Training bursaries available for all
- In house training
- Uniform provided
- Staff meals/meetings
- In House events, Plus much more……..
We have an opportunity for an Early Years Assistant/Early year’s educator to work with children aged from 2 to 5 years old and 5 to 11 Year olds. You will be responsible for planning children’s profiles, the physical and emotional care of the children and providing an excellent learning environment.
This role will require a DBS check at enhanced level to be obtained, and 2 satisfactory references.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Math’s and English or equivalent
- ICT qualification
- Level three NVQ childcare qualifications or similar approved or working towards level three is essential.
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the setting
- To give support to other team members throughout the setting and work a as team member
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage – Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five
- Occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the company
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 28th December at 12pm.