- Employer: Abbey Court Community School
- Reference: ACCS/23/227523
- Published: Thu 02/02/2023, 8:35 AM
- Closing on: Fri 31/03/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Term Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week, Working hours are 32.5 p/w (8.45am – 3.45pm), term time only. Comprehensive training and induction will be provided.
- Salary: D2 – Salary: £21,189.00 - £24,054.00 per annum pro rata
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Abbey Court Community School, Kent
Are you interested in a rewarding career in the field of Special Educational Needs? If
so, how about considering a position at Abbey Court School? We are looking to
appoint Teaching Assistants to commence as soon as possible.
Abbey Court caters for pupils aged 3-19 with Severe Learning Difficulties, and is
currently located on 2 Strood sites; Cliffe Road (Nursery & Primary) and Rede Court
Road (Secondary & Further Education). The primary site is also home to our brand
new school farm!
Comprehensive training and induction will be provided.
Childcare experience, or relevant childcare qualifications are desirable but not
Due to the conditions and complex needs of the pupils at Abbey Court School, continuity
and consistency of support is paramount and therefore candidates for all positions will
need to commit to the full working hours of the post.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the children at Abbey Court School.
All posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, which includes enhanced criminal
records and barring check, scrutiny of employment history, robust referencing and other
vetting checks. Our safeguarding system is underpinned by a range of policies and
procedures which encourage and promote safe working practices across the school. On
joining, you will be required to undergo continuous professional development to maintain
safe working practice and safeguard our children and young people.
View our recruitment video at…
How to Apply
Please apply online at Jobs Go Public website:
or ring 01634 338220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
CVs will only be accepted if sent together with a fully completed application form.