- Employer: Tandridge District Council
- Reference: CR/23/229324
- Published: Wed 15/02/2023, 14:13 PM
- Closing on: Thu 25/05/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £42,575 - £45,106 pa
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Council Offices, Surrey
More InformationMore about this employer
Health and Safety Officer
This is your chance to support not one but two Surrey Councils, Tandridge District Council and Elmbridge Borough Council, in a shared health and safety role.
We need your knowledge and experience, as well as your ability to communicate, manage situations and support us in a flexible and agile way.
Your role with involve,
- Providing advice and guidance on a range of Health and Safety matters,
- Ensuring a comprehensive, proactive and responsive service in all aspects of health, safety and welfare at work
- Ensuring the councils comply with appropriate legislation, regulations and professional standards in line with policies and procedures.
- and liaising with employees at all levels.
This is your opportunity to extend your Health and Safety skills and experience, while surrounded by a team who will help you to develop and succeed.
You will be,
- In possession of NEBOSH diploma or equivalent and have membership of IOSH
- Experienced in investigating accidents
- Experienced in the development and monitoring of Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Experienced in identifying and developing Health and Safety training
- Able to work flexibly and and in an agile between the two councils.
Why should you apply?
You should apply because few other employers will offer you the chance to work across two organisations in this agile way. You will have the opportunity to to work with people at all levels of the organisation and if you are a committed and dedicated person, you will definitely have the chance to shine.
Closing Date is 25 May 2023 at 11.59pm
Interview dates W/C 30/05/2023.