- Employer: Holly Spring Primary School
- Reference: Pri/23/230000
- Published: Wed 22/02/2023, 13:00 PM
- Closing on: Tue 21/03/2023, 9:41 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week
- Salary: Teachers pay scale, with a TLR for the right candidate
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Holly Spring Primary School, Berkshire
Class Teacher - Upper KS2
Holly Spring Primary School is looking for a qualified teacher for KS2 to join us in September 2023, who:
- Is able to demonstrate and share best practice in teaching
- has high expectations of all pupils
- has a deep understanding of the primary curriculum
- is able to form positive relationships with children, staff and parents
- has the ability to inspire and motivate
- is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
We can offer you:
- hard working children and supportive parents
- a welcoming, supportive and caring environment
- committed and dedicated staff, who strive to gain the best outcomes for children
- a research led school
- a commitment to continued professional development, with regular research led CPD opportunities
- free childcare on inset days for school aged children, if needed
Holly Spring Primary School is a large, well-resourced school in the Bullbrook area of Bracknell. Our three-form entry school has extensive grounds, a forest learning environment, sensory garden and large spacious classrooms
We are a welcoming and caring community of staff with the desire to make a difference for our pupils. Please take a look at our website to find out more about us.
If you would like any further information or would like to speak to someone about the post, please email Liz Baker (School Business Manager) email@example.com. Visits are encouraged and welcomed.
The closing date is the 17th April at 9am and interviews will take place by mutual agreement.
Applicants may be invited to interview before the closing date, therefore please take the opportunity to apply as soon as possible.