- Employer: St Alban's Catholic Primary School
- Reference: SCH/23/230088
- Published: Thu 23/02/2023, 9:34 AM
- Closing on: Fri 31/03/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: Main Pay Scale
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: St Alban's Catholic Primary School, Havering
St Alban’s Catholic Primary School
Heron Flight Avenue, Hornchurch, Essex RM12 5LN
Telephone: 01708 555644
Headteacher: Ms G McBride
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Hours: Full time
Required: September 2023
We are looking to appoint an experienced or recently qualified teacher to join our school who is ambitious, dedicated, motivated to join our friendly and dedicated staff team. We are focused on the children being confident and curious learners and equipped to compete in an ever changing world.
You should be:
- Someone who strives for outstanding all of the time and who always gets the very best progress and achievement from their pupils
- Inspiring, enthusiastic and creative
- Ambitious for yourself and the children in your care
- Committed to excellence, enjoyment and fun
- Able to work as a close team to achieve the very best for our children
- A practising Catholic or a teacher committed to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Someone who is reflective about their practice shares their strengths and seeks to address their weaknesses.
We can offer:
- A dedicated and supportive staff team
- Wonderful children who need your help to shine
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A great opportunity to play a leading role in a good school
- A supportive governing body
- Strong Parish and Community links
- Wonderful areas for outside play
- Induction for ECT
The teacher will be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The teacher will follow school policies and the staff code of conduct.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, please come and meet us to see for yourself.
To discuss this position further, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01708 555644
Please complete the attached CES application form and return to the school at email@example.com
(Applications NOT submitted on the CES application form will not be considered).
Any electronic applications will have to be signed by the applicant before attending an interview.
Closing Date: 31st March 2023 12.00 P.M.
We reserve the right to interview candidates up to and beyond the closing date.
St Alban’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting and the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that our recruitment and selection practises reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance along with other relevant employment checks.
How to Apply
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.